I posted this before on my old blog, but I love it so much, I must repost!

The Pikachu pattern came from here. I followed most of the pattern.

Some mods:
-I used 9mm safety eyes.
-I continued to decrease at the neck until there were 25 st left before increasing within 3 rows to 42 st.
-I didn’t increase to 52 st in the body but instead just worked those rows as they were.
-I stuffed the feet a little bit before closing them up.
-The tail was worked in the round.

Click for a bigger view

I’m currently working on a Torchic for a friend.  Even though my friends and I are young adults, we still have a bizarre fascination with Pokemon.

PS: That small Pikachu in the last picture comes from Bunny Nuggets (Ravelry link/Direct PDF link).  I just modified it by knitting the first few rounds of the ears in black, crocheting a zig-zag tail, adding two little rows of brown on the back, and adding those circles and face.


About YuLianKnits

I have to say it: I LOVE GOD. I also enjoy creating things, whether it's through yarn or other crafty materials.
This entry was posted in Crocheting, Finished Objects, Knitting and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s