When I first started knitting it, I tried leaving the bare undyed. It didn’t show up enough, so I ripped. (And I ripped once before THAT because I made a mistake.)
Anyway, a few weeks later, I got:
Sorry for the off-center photo, I was in a hurry to get it soaked and blocked. It was really small at this point. After a nice soak and block:
Slightly less off-centered, but you get the idea. Turned out really nice. I kettle-dyed the bare with one packet of Kool-aid and about 30g of Palette white. I was hoping for a lighter pink, but it’s still difficult to see the silver, so it turned out fine. I’ll get some nicer pics later, I’m feeling lazy!
Pattern: Neolithic (Ravelry link)
Needle: Size 7
Yarn: Robot Gloss Fingering and Bare Merino Fingering
I have a TON more info on my Ravelry page if you’re planning on knitting it. Seriously. A TON of info.