…was very productive knitting/crochet-wise.
I also finished another Kali cowl. I think this one deserves a modeling picture later, after it’s dry. I actually shaped the top part a bit to make it just a bit more close-fitting than the previous one. Also, if you count the scallops, there are only 5 this time, not 6. I love it! I think I’m going to also give this one to Kali.
If you’re looking for me to make an exact pattern out of the cowl, you’re out of luck. I took the edging from a book, so I don’t feel quite comfortable making a pattern out of it. BUT, I’ve made up my own edging and I think it looks just as good as this one. (It’s funny, some of my friends told me it looked like I was making a crown and the edging I made looks even more like a crown than this one.)
I am well into the body of my sweater and it feels like it’s the beginning of summer already. Yes, it’s January and I already can’t wear my sweater! Makes me sad, but at least when I’m done, I’ll be prepared for the coming winter…
Ahh, and swatching, swatching, swatching… I almost finished that skein of yarn up in that right corner, but I have about 8 g left. Grrrr. The granny dishcloth is actually difficult. I think I’ll try the idea with just one yarn before trying two. My original idea was to use 2 yarns, but with stripes, but somehow, I am really unsure if it’ll work out… If it doesn’t, I’ve got plenty more ideas floating around.
I also started 2 projects but they’re probably not going to see as much work as my sweater or sock for the time-being.