I had some leftovers from my Hanataba Shawl (which I haven’t blocked yet, so no official FO post!) and I had a crazy idea to use laceweight for a hat, with the brim having doubled laceweight. It turned out really nicely and I got several compliments the first day I wore it. But before I blocked it, it looked very… strange:
The construction of this hat is similar but different from my shawl. Similar enough to name them the same, but different enough to need another chart. I can definitely see myself making hats with the same construction in the future, it’s quite fun and I finished in a day! I’m still plugging away on the charts, though.