I may have hit a little snag… my computer does not like files that are too large. I added too many layers to the first chart that it refuses to even try to open the file anymore.
On the right is the original file, and that’s the farthest I’ve gotten, but it doesn’t open anymore. The center two are chart 1, one being colored and the other not. Thankfully I had one version uncolored because I needed it to create the one on the left. If I hadn’t had it, I’d probably have to start over… Anyway, I’ve gotten farther than the left picture shows, so I should be done with this chart soon. It’s all a matter of manipulating the layers I have and moving things around at this point, though it is a bit slow.