Well, at least I got my blocking done:
4 pieces, 2 days, a lot of pinning, and it’s all very pretty. I noticed another mistake in my border for the flower shawl, but I’m too lazy to correct it now. Maybe I won’t even fix it and just make sure to photograph the edge that’s correct! =] So now I need to do some proper FO posts for these suckers.
In terms of my favorites on Rav, I got it down to 330 untagged favorites. Yay! After I’m all done, I might go back, look at all my favorites, and cull out the ones that no longer call to me.
Pattern-writing, well, that didn’t happen, but I did swatch a lot and I finally got an edge that I like, so another crochet shawl will soon be in the works.
My room is cleaner, though!