While I’ve been back into the swing of designing (yes, oh so exciting!!!), I need to get back into blogging my FOs! I think the problem lies in getting around to it after blocking; I get pretty darn lazy about this stuff.
I started with a tubular CO, which I don’t think I’ll use when I reknit this. The first row ends up far too loose and looks bad in comparison to the rest of the pattern. But it was nice to learn anyway.
Too bad I couldn’t get proper pictures of this before I sent it off to my friend, but I’m planning on making it a pattern sometime in the fall. It’ll have to be red to fit the Clifford idea, though. Hehe.